Letter Love I For She


Me, myself and my broken English.

Arieza....

I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US!!! 

I have think about this very cook-cook. I know I clap one hand only. I don't know who I inside your heart. Maybe only puppet.

Correctly, I have seen you and he walk-walk together at town with eyes myself. You grab hand he with jerk smile. You always ask for apology back-back. But I have decided to leave you forever because I not trust you more. And, I not will trust you again! You are really blade razor. My friend speak you play wood three. They talk at me you want my money only. First-first I think my friend lie me. But now I know you correct-correct play wood three.

So, I break connection to pull my body from love triangle this. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love he very high from me. So, I cut this connection to go far from here. I don't want you to play-play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times. I hope you can understand what meaning I.


Safe walk..(-_-")

The True,

A Man In Faded Blue Jeans
---YUSENZE---

Note : Oh! Crep~~ (>___<")


Comments